- HSN | Sevilla Gold Jewelry 09.17.2016 - 02 AM
- MAJ Stainless Steel 16in. Cable Chain Necklace
- HSN | Bellezza Jewelry Collection 03.01.2018 - 01 PM
- HSN | Bellezza Jewelry Collection 03.01.2018 - 02 AM
- HSN | Sevilla Silver Jewelry with Technibond 10.04.2016 - 08 PM
- HSN | Designer Gallery featuring Deb Guyot Herkimer Jewelry 12.12.2017 - 09 PM
- HSN | Sevilla Silver with Technibond Jewelry 05.12.2017 - 02 AM
- HSN | Jewelry Clearance 12.21.2017 - 12 AM
- HSN | Bellezza Jewelry Collection 01.04.2018 - 09 AM
- HSN | Sevilla Silver with Technibond Jewelry Gifts 11.30.2016 - 12 PM
This trendy necklace is the essence of simplicity and perfectly elegant for all occasions. Crafted from white and yellow gold, this lovely necklace disseminate and glitters feminine charm.
Karat Gold has been long sought after through the ages and used as adornment in jewelry, coinage, and the arts. Gold is hypoallergenic and therefore does not rust, tarnish, or corrode. With basic care, gold maintains its look for years to come making it the most luxurious of metals.
Gold Jewelry Composition
Pure Gold, known as 24k gold, is entirely gold, 24 parts out of 24. Most jewelry however, is made from either 18k, 14k, or 10k gold. Pure gold is alloyed with other metals for added strength and to produce a variety of colors, most commonly yellow, white, and rose. The percentage of gold to its weight plus the alloy is what is referred to as the karat of gold. Higher karat gold jewelry products offer heightened intrinsic value than their lower karat equivalents.
Gold Jewelry Care
If treated carefully, gold jewelry can last a lifetime and handed down to future generations. To keep gold shining and scratch-free, avoid contact with harsh chemicals and store in a lined jewelry box or pouch. To clean gold jewelry, use warm water, a mild soap, and a soft bristled brush, if needed.