- Japanese Hanadama Akoya Pearl Necklace - 471811
- Japanese Hanadama Akoya Pearl Necklace - 506246
- Round White Japanese Cultured Akoya Pearl 14k Yellow Gold 18 Inch Strand Necklace
- Akoya quality pearls at freshwater prices
- 8 5 9mm Round White Cultured Japanese Akoya Pearl
- GENUINE ART NOUVEAU NATURAL BLACK PEARL EMERALD AMAZING KOI FISH RING
Hanadama, meaning "Flower Pearl," represents the highest quality available in Japanese Akoya Pearls, certified by the Japan Pearl Science Laboratory. Only approximately 2% of the annual Akoya cultured pearl harvest qualifies for the Hanadama Grade. This beautiful Akoya pearl necklace ranges between 6.5-7.0mm in size and consists of all beautiful and extremely lustrous Hanadama pearls. All pearls in this necklace are perfectly round and are strung with silk thread and double-knotted between each pearl. This necklace comes standard with a beautiful 14K gold clasp, with the choice of white or yellow gold. Additional necklace lengths may be selected above to create the perfect piece of pearl jewelry. All of our pearl products are shipped in an elegant jewelry box that truly makes a remarkable presentation. Known as the "icon" of cultured pearls, Akoya pearls have graced the necks, ears, fingers, and wrists of women for decades. The Akoya pearls from the saltwaters of Japan are grown in the Pinctada fucata oyster. All of our Akoya pearl necklaces are made on site, and our extensive experience and careful attention to detail allows us to create truly beautiful Akoya pearl necklaces.