- Check 14K Gold 7-8mm White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace, Bracelet & Earrings Set, 18" - AA Top
- 6.5-7mm 14K Gold Freshwater Pearl Studs in White
- Round White Japanese Cultured Akoya Pearl 14k Yellow Gold 18 Inch Strand Necklace
- Huge 9.25MM Southsea Pearl Necklace with 10K Diamond & Pearl Clasp
- Avis Diamond: GIA Natural Pearls
- Akoya quality pearls at freshwater prices
- Noa Zuman Cultured Freshwater Pearl Ring
- 5.5mm Akoya Pearl, Diamond, and Platinum Art Deco Fashion Ring- J33864
- Simulated Diamond Bracelet
- Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold! Best Deal to Buy Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold!
The pearls have been selected from excellent quality with high luster level and good surface quality directly from pearl farms. This pearl necklace is certified beautiful 7.0-8.0mm, 8.0-9.0 mm, AAA quality, and 18" freshwater cultured pearls. And the clasp is made from 14k solid yellow gold, white gold fishhook. All of pearl necklace will come with an elegant jewelry box and certificate of authenticity card to create a lovely presentation for your friends and family.
All of rings come with a gift box.
Basic Jewelry Care:
Remove Jewelry During Tasks – When performing manual tasks, remove your jewelry to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids. Some tasks that should be avoided when wearing jewelry include kitchen work, gardening, cleaning the house and other common tasks.
Put Jewelry On After Applying Makeup – Cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes and lotion can contain chemicals that can often damage jewelry. Putting jewelry on after applying these materials will limit exposure to jewelry and any potential damage.
Don't Wear Jewelry In Swimming Pools and Spas – Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewelry causing color changes and even structural damage. As a result it's a good idea to remove jewelry before entering the pool or spa.
Stellar customer service for 60 days warranty to get moneny back:
Please message us if you have any questions with our products after you receive it. It is a 100% Money Back Guarantee with no reason.
We always follow Amazon shipping requirement date to ship your product out. Please note that delivery times for USPS First Class and USPS Priority Shipping are only estimates and may take longer, particularly during peak season. If you do not receive your product during the usps estimated time, please message to us right away before you open a A to Z claim. We will try our best to assist you.