- Diamond and Emerald, Platinum Cocktail Watch - Art Deco - Vintage Circa 1940 - AC Silver W9204
- Rarities .53ctw Champagne Diamond "Moon" Earrings
- 14 kt White Gold Pear Shape 1.75 ct Emerald Pendant P8960 by Peora Jewelry
- 3.43cts Dark Chocolate Diamond
- Loose Gemstones & Jewelry by Bello Jewels Private Limited, Gurgaon
- Lab Diamond VVS 18mm Miami Cuban Link chains .925/999-14k
- HSN | Chaco Canyon Southwest Jewelry 02.13.2017 - 05 PM
- HSN | Akola Jewelry Premiere 10.25.2017 - 01 PM
- Lab Diamond Miami Cuban Link Chain
Stones generated in Carat Laboratories exhibit such impeccable values of Color, Transparency, and Clarity as the pillar tenets of the sparkle in diamonds that can hardly be witnessed in plain nature.
Stones are cut via hand craftsmanship in compliance with GIA's (Gemological Institute of America) "ideal cut" standards to reflect light in the ever-best manner and given their final shape.
The difference between Carat Laboratories jewelry and mine diamond can be spotted only by diamond experts. By means of such qualities, Carat Lab jewelry presents diamond sparkle in the highest level ever.
The products are reached to you in their original boxes accompanied with certificates exclusive to your purchase. Carat Laboratories promises to care about your jewelry with no costs at all during guarantee period.
We exchange all size modifications free of charge (shipping is not included). For your demands of size change, please feel free to contact with Carat Laboratories from contact information provided in your certificate or www.caratlab.com