- J NINA 'Owl of Minerva' Bermuda Blue Heart Pendant Necklace Made With Swarovski Crystals
- How to make a small heart pendant / DIY Valentine's day project
- Swarovski Medium Circle Pendant NecklaceSKU:9000390
- Swarovski Exist Pendant Necklace SKU:8880805
- Fashion Double Heart Pendant Necklace Designed By NEEMODA
- Swarovski Dear Necklace SKU:8880807
- Quick and Easy TierraCast® Necklace
- Swarovski Crystal Bicone Bracelet Video Tutorial
- Copy of YARING PLATERO Video 88 - 145.5 Grams 18K Tri-Gold Cuban Link Bracelet
- DIY : Heart of the Sea Swarovski Pendant with Iridescent Blue Pearls
William Wang shows his amazing and unique artistic talent through this brilliant and stunning heart shaped pendant that is guaranteed to turn heads, win admiration, and receive compliments whenever on display. Features Swarovski Crystals imported from Austria. Stones are hand set. Features a solid brass casting that comes in a Rhodium Plated Finish. This necklace is highly tarnish resistant. This stunning pendant necklace will reward you with a lifetime of beauty and ease of care. Includes Gift Box.
This piece is crafted using a total of 26 machine cut stones. A large 1/4 Oz colored stone reveals a sparkling radiance and stunning 3 dimensional depth. Three smaller colored stones provide added color while 22 additional clear stones produce additional radiance. This item is proudly hand crafted in the United States. You will not find anything else like it on the market, and we guarantee you will be absolutely amazed by the stunning beauty and elegance of this product. If you are not, simply return the item for a full refund.
Care and Maintenance: This item only requires a soft clean cloth for cleaning. Do not use chemical based cleaning products or baths on this product.
About the Designer: The William Wang jewelry line was introduced in 1997. As a trained architect, William Wang creates interest and brings his designs to life through symmetry, balance, depth, and color that pleases the eye. Imagine the enjoyment and wonder you and those around you will experience as these radiant pieces change color and depth in varying lighting conditions.