- 10 Best Jewelry Sets For Women: Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace Set Includes Stunning Bracelet
- VIKI LYNN Pearl Necklace is a wonderful set of freshwater cultured pearls
- Chicago Freshwater Pearl Necklace
- Los Angeles Freshwater Pearl Necklace
- Review: Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace
- New York Freshwater Pearl Necklace
- VIKI LYNN Pearl Necklace 7 8mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace, Beautiful natural freshwater pear
- VIKI LYNN Freshwater Pearl Necklace Sets is a lovely Pearl Necklace set
- Pearl Gemstone Jewelery Collection For Women // UK New & Popular 2017
- 10 Best Pearl Stud Earrings : PAVOI Sterling Silver Freshwater Cultured Stud Pearl Earrings -
VIKI LYNN is dedicated to designing luxurious, quality accessories with an affordable price to clients. By purchasing our products directly from factories, we ensure our customers won't spend money unnecessarily on other links. We only choose jewelry that are hand made by skilled jewelers, and quality controlled strictly by cultured jewel experts for our clients.Gift idea: Christmas gifts, Valentines Day Gifts for her, 30th Wedding Anniversary Gifts for her, 30th /40th /50th birthday gifts for women, Grandma gifts, Mom gifts, Wife gifts
Overall Quality (Pearls Grading)
Pearl Shape: Off-Round
Pearl Overall Quality: AAA
Pearl Luster: Very High
Pearl Blemish: 90% – 98% Free
Pearl Smoothness: Very Good
Pearl Matching: Good
How to Tell Real Pearls from Imitation Pearls
Real pearls are only rarely "perfect". Their outer nacre layer may also reflect light differently on different parts of the pearl.
Imitation pearls are almost always "too perfect" they look perfectly spherical, they have the same amount of luster on every part of the surface, and show no indents or imperfections.
Magnify the surfaces of the pearls with a magnifier. If they look grainy, the beads are imitation pearls. If they look scaly, maze-like, they are real pearls. (Under 64-power magnification)
Most real pearls are rarely round. A pearl necklace strand that is perfectly round commands an extremely high price and is very rare.
Real pearls are cold to touch for the first couple of seconds before warming up against your skin. Fake plastic pearls have the same temperature as the room temperature and you don't feel the coolness when you touch them. However, fake ones that are made of glass beads can be cool to touch to start with. But it tends to take them longer to warm up against your skin than real pearls.