- Created Ruby Heart Promise Ring with Diamonds 7/8 Carat (ctw) in 10K White Gold | MyJewelryBox
- HSN | Designer Gallery: Bali Designs by Robert Manse Jewelry 11.29.2017 - 12 PM
- Jay King Aquamarine Pendant with Multigem Necklace
- HSN | Colleen Lopez Gemstone Jewelry Celebration 07.28.2017 - 08 PM
- HSN | Jewelry Clearance up to 60% Off 06.21.2017 - 01 AM
- HSN | Mine Finds By Jay King Jewelry 08.27.2016 - 08 PM
- HSN | Colleen Lopez Gemstone Jewelry Celebration 07.28.2017 - 12 AM
- HSN | Colleen Lopez Gemstone Jewelry Gifts 12.14.2016 - 05 PM
- HSN | Colleen Lopez Gemstone Jewelry Celebration 07.25.2018 - 07 PM
- HSN | Sevilla Sterling Silver Jewelry 04.03.2018 - 02 AM
This four-prong set ruby pendant displays the perfect blend of style and beauty. A lustrous diamond on top of the purplish red gemstone enhances its charm. This classic solitaire ruby pendant with a polished v-bale is artfully designed in 14k white gold.
Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.