- HSN | Colleen Lopez Gemstone Jewelry Celebration 07.28.2017 - 04 AM
- HSN | Colleen Lopez Gemstone Jewelry Celebration 07.28.2017 - 08 PM
- HSN | Colleen Lopez Gemstone Jewelry Gifts 12.14.2016 - 05 PM
- HSN | Jewelry Clearance up to 60% Off 06.21.2017 - 01 AM
- HSN | Jewelry Clearance up to 60% Off 06.21.2017 - 06 PM
This four-prong set ruby pendant displays the perfect blend of style and beauty. A lustrous diamond on top of the purplish red gemstone enhances its charm. This classic solitaire ruby pendant with a polished v-bale is artfully designed in 14k white gold.
Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.