- Kenneth Jay Lane's Simulated Pearl Cluster Necklace on QVC
- Black Lace Tassel Choker Review
- Sterling Silver Multi-Layer Collar Necklace by Or Paz, 41.4g on QVC
- HSN | Sevilla Sterling Silver Jewelry 06.05.2018 - 10 PM
- HSN | R.J. Graziano Fashion Jewelry 03.15.2018 - 09 AM
- HSN | Heidi Daus Jewelry Designs 05.24.2018 - 09 AM
- HSN | Designer Gallery with Colleen Lopez Jewelry 02.20.2018 - 11 AM
"Elegance, good taste and luxury never go out of style," says Kenneth Jay Lane, the man who single-handedly made costume jewelry cool. Lane's fabulous necklaces, rings, bracelets and brooches have caught the eye of the world's most glamorous women. Born in Michigan, Lane graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design in 1954, then worked as an art director.He began embellishing them with rhinestones, which prompted him to start his jewelry line. Today, his name is a by-word for beauty and style.