- The Leptin Diet: Leptin Basics
- HSN | Victoria Wieck Jewelry 05.03.2017 - 10 AM
- Iban headhunter village on Borneo
- Emirates Airlines Commercial 2012*
- keajaiban Allah.. Azan berkumandang di seluruh dunia tanpa henti
- cauciucuri de la florin
- Lemanak Iban Longhouse Part 4
- MAC Hello Kitty Live Action Ad
- קנה לעצמך מטוס לחיים מאושרים !
- Arumai Illam- A Place for the Needy
Accent your simple outfit with this stunning necklace from the Philippines. This exotic choker was crafted with simulated turquoise on brass frame and wire. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
Includes an original AERAVIDA organza jewelry pouch (comes in various colors), also handmade by our Artisans. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Brian and Bella are siblings who love to design jewelry and handicrafts. They began learning their trade at a young age from their mother. Living in the Philippines, they are never far from the sandy beaches and the dynamic ocean, where they draw most of their inspirations. The pair enjoy fusing modern design principles with local and native material found in the islands such as shells, wood, and stones. To honor their mother, Brian and Bella decided to name the store after her, Cherie.