- VIKI LYNN Freshwater Pearl Necklace Sets is a lovely Pearl Necklace set
- Fresh Water Pearls Set
- NYMPH Pearl Jewelry Pearl Jewelry Set White Natural Freshwater Pearl Neckalce Bracelet Earrings For
- Freshwater Pearl Handmade Silver Heart Necklace ASN031
- Fresh Water Pearl Rosary RS09
- Tesoro Collection White Topaz And Lilac Pearl Necklace In 925 Silver - UR3237
- Platinum-Plated Sterling Silver pendant, Amazon
- 8.59mm 14K Cultured Freshwater Pearl 36" Necklace
- The Great Gildersleeve: Marshall Bullard's Party / Labor Day at Grass Lake / Leroy's New Teacher
VIKI LYNN is dedicated to designing luxurious, quality accessories with an affordable price to clients. By purchasing our products directly from factories, we ensure our customers won't spend money unnecessarily on other links. We only choose jewelry that are hand made by skilled jewelers, and quality controlled strictly by cultured jewel experts for our clients.Gift idea:Gift idea:birthday gifts for her, anniversary gifts, mom gifts, wedding anniversary gifts, valentine's day gifts, Christmas gifts,50th birthday gifts for women.
Overall Quality (Pearls Grading)
Pearl Color: White
Pearl Shape: Off-Round
Pearl Overall Quality: AAA
Pearl Luster: Very High
Pearl Blemish: 90% – 98% Free
Pearl Smoothness: Very Good
Pearl Matching: Good
How to Tell Real Pearls from Imitation Pearls
Real pearls are only rarely "perfect". Their outer nacre layer may also reflect light differently on different parts of the pearl.
Imitation pearls are almost always "too perfect" – they look perfectly spherical, they have the same amount of luster on every part of the surface, and show no indents or imperfections.
Magnify the surfaces of the pearls with a magnifier. If they look grainy, the beads are imitation pearls. If they look scaly, maze-like, they are real pearls. (Under 64-power magnification)
Most real pearls are rarely round. A pearl necklace strand that is perfectly round commands an extremely high price and is very rare.
Real pearls are cold to touch for the first couple of seconds before warming up against your skin. Fake plastic pearls have the same temperature as the room temperature and you don't feel the coolness when you touch them. However, fake ones that are made of glass beads can be cool to touch to start with. But it tends to take them longer to warm up against your skin than real pearls.