- Autumn Jewels Necklace-Wire Shapes & Teardrop Crystals Jewelry Tutorial
- DIY: Simple Popsicle Necklace
- How to Make a Stretch Cord Bracelet | Jewelry & Accessory Ideas | Michaels
- Worth Every Penny - 12 Expensive Products For Men That Are Worth Their Money - Gentleman's Gazette
- Back to School Outfits Fall Fashion - UrbanOG.com
- How to Make a Wedding Bouquet with Silk Flowers | Silk Flower Bouquet | Bridal Bouquet
- Where the Cards Fall | Critical Role RPG Episode 75
- A Favor in Kind | Critical Role | Campaign 2, Episode 16
- Steam and Conversation | Critical Role | Campaign 2, Episode 9
- DIY Clothes! 4 DIY Shorts Projects from Jeans! Easy
Local artisan Sheila from the Philippine Islands showcases amazing craftsmanship with this handmade necklace. The necklace features native mother of pearl (dyed), reconstructed red coral, carnelian, tiger's eye and beading in a truly exotic tropical motif. Chic yet casual, this breathtaking necklace is great for making a fashion statement. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
Includes an original AERAVIDA organza jewelry pouch (comes in various colors), also handmade by our Artisans. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Evoynne and Sheila are two young and charismatic sisters who love Cebu Island, Philippines where they are from. Evoynne and Sheila began designing and producing handmade jewelry that focused on using native and beachy material such as unique shells, pearls, wood, beads and coral scattered across the sands. Evoynne and Sheila truly enjoy creating beautiful, unique, and native jewelry.