- Fashion Necklaces Chokers Collection // Most Popular 2017
- Acrylic Wall Rack for Visual Beaders | Bead and Jewelry Storage Organization | Solution 2
- HOW TO GET THE SECRET HALO IN ROYALE HIGH EARTH! 👑 Roblox Royale High School 👑 Roblox Roleplay
- 8 Hour Deep Sleep Music: Delta Waves, Relaxing Music Sleep, Sleeping Music, Sleep Meditation, ☯159
- Baldi's Basics SECRET ENDING
- Zara Larsson, MNEK - Never Forget You (Official Music Video)
- Minecraft: How To Build A Modern Secret Base Tutorial - (Hidden House)
- body whitening home remedies | remove sun tan and whiten your skin | fair and glowing skin | 113
- Encroaching Waters | Critical Role | Campaign 2, Episode 34
- ♦ DIY: polymer clay Silvan elf Necklace tutorial
Local artisan Sheila from the Philippine Islands showcases amazing craftsmanship with this handmade necklace. The necklace features native mother of pearl (dyed), reconstructed red coral, carnelian, tiger's eye and beading in a truly exotic tropical motif. Chic yet casual, this breathtaking necklace is great for making a fashion statement. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
Includes an original AERAVIDA organza jewelry pouch (comes in various colors), also handmade by our Artisans. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Evoynne and Sheila are two young and charismatic sisters who love Cebu Island, Philippines where they are from. Evoynne and Sheila began designing and producing handmade jewelry that focused on using native and beachy material such as unique shells, pearls, wood, beads and coral scattered across the sands. Evoynne and Sheila truly enjoy creating beautiful, unique, and native jewelry.