- Fashion Necklaces Chokers Collection // Most Popular 2017
- Where The Cards Fall | Critical Role RPG Episode 75
- HAUL - ZAFUL
- Prevent Rhinestones From Falling Off Of Your Stuff /Jewelry Tip Thursday at Pursebuzz
- Best Laid Plans... | Critical Role RPG Show Episode 50
- DIY: Simple Popsicle Necklace
- Clash at Daxio | Critical Role RPG Episode 77
- Quacker Factory Snowflake Sweater with Rhinestone Buttons with Amy Stran
- Voice of the Tempest | Critical Role RPG Episode 90
- HSN | Heidi Daus Fashion Jewelry Clearance Up to 60% Off 08.31.2016 - 05 PM
Local artisan Sheila from the Philippine Islands showcases amazing craftsmanship with this handmade necklace. The necklace features native mother of pearl (dyed), reconstructed red coral, carnelian, tiger's eye and beading in a truly exotic tropical motif. Chic yet casual, this breathtaking necklace is great for making a fashion statement. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
Includes an original AERAVIDA organza jewelry pouch (comes in various colors), also handmade by our Artisans. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Evoynne and Sheila are two young and charismatic sisters who love Cebu Island, Philippines where they are from. Evoynne and Sheila began designing and producing handmade jewelry that focused on using native and beachy material such as unique shells, pearls, wood, beads and coral scattered across the sands. Evoynne and Sheila truly enjoy creating beautiful, unique, and native jewelry.