- Best Real Pearl Necklace Reviews 2018 - Real Pearl Necklace To Purchase
- Akoya quality pearls at freshwater prices
- White Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver 18 Inch Necklace by ( Genusis Pearls )
- What Is An Opera Length Necklace
- Silver Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver 18 Inch Strand Necklace
- Check 14K Gold 7-8mm White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace, Bracelet & Earrings Set, 18" - AA Top
- Black Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver 18 Inch Strand Necklace
- Imperial Pearls 11.512mm Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings
- Honora Cultured Pearl Colors of Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring on QVC
- Avis Diamond: GIA Natural Pearls
Sterling Silver AAA Quality Natural White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace,18" Princess Length
❤ Sterling Silver AAA Quality Natural White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace,18" Princess Length
❤ Materials of Pearl Neckalce:
3-3.5, 7-7.5mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl
Clasp: 925 Sterling Silver
❤ Package Contents:
1x Pearl Necklace for Women
1x Polishing Cloth
❤ About Freshwater Cultured Pearl:
The natural properties and process of pearl formation define the unique beauty of each pearl. It also determines the formation of a natural pearl is not perfect.
When you look at the surface of them carefully, maybe you can find some defects on them. However, these defects are considered as the evidences to check whether the pearls are real or not.
❤ NOTE: Slight variations in color, size, and shape may be visible due to natural properties of the pearl
The clasp is made of 925 sterling silver, which contains 92.5% of silver. The silver blackens after contacting the chemical materials, hairspray, perfume, skin care products or any alkali products, please slightly polish the post with the cloth if it is darked.
❤ Pearl Maintenance and Precautions:
1. Avoid contact with hairspray, perfume, skin care products or any alkali products together.
2. When not wearing, be sure to thoroughly dried before storage to be placed, in order to avoid moisture to make them lose their luster and often wipe with a soft cloth make it often new.