- White Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver 18 Inch Necklace by ( Genusis Pearls )
- Black Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver 18 Inch Strand Necklace
- Akoya quality pearls at freshwater prices
- Buy Freshwater Pearl Set Online, Best Pearls, Pearl Jewellery
- Imperial Pearls 1011mm Cultured Pearl 71/2" Bracelet
- Check 14K Gold 7-8mm White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace, Bracelet & Earrings Set, 18" - AA Top
- Honora Cultured Pearl 11.5mm 1/10 ct tw Diamond Sterling Ring with Mary Beth Roe
- 10MM. Genuine South Seas Black Pearl & 1/4 Of-A-Carat T.W. Diamond Ring 18Kt. White Gold R-06166
- Imperial Pearls Cultured Freshwater Pearl Bracelet
- 6.5-7mm 14K Gold Freshwater Pearl Studs in White
Sterling Silver AAA Quality Natural White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace,18" Princess Length
❤ Sterling Silver AAA Quality Natural White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace,18" Princess Length
❤ Materials of Pearl Neckalce:
3-3.5, 7-7.5mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl
Clasp: 925 Sterling Silver
❤ Package Contents:
1x Pearl Necklace for Women
1x Polishing Cloth
❤ About Freshwater Cultured Pearl:
The natural properties and process of pearl formation define the unique beauty of each pearl. It also determines the formation of a natural pearl is not perfect.
When you look at the surface of them carefully, maybe you can find some defects on them. However, these defects are considered as the evidences to check whether the pearls are real or not.
❤ NOTE: Slight variations in color, size, and shape may be visible due to natural properties of the pearl
The clasp is made of 925 sterling silver, which contains 92.5% of silver. The silver blackens after contacting the chemical materials, hairspray, perfume, skin care products or any alkali products, please slightly polish the post with the cloth if it is darked.
❤ Pearl Maintenance and Precautions:
1. Avoid contact with hairspray, perfume, skin care products or any alkali products together.
2. When not wearing, be sure to thoroughly dried before storage to be placed, in order to avoid moisture to make them lose their luster and often wipe with a soft cloth make it often new.