- HSN | Heidi Daus Fashion Jewelry Clearance Up to 60% Off 06.21.2017 - 02 PM
- HSN | Silver Designs By Nicky Butler Jewelry 03.02.2017 - 09 AM
- HSN | Rarities Fine Jewelry with Carol Brodie 01.09.2017 - 02 PM
- HSN | Moonlight Markdowns featuring Jewelry 02.02.2017 - 04 AM
- Jaguar F Type 2013 Test Drive Commercial Martin Brundle Snetterton Justin Bell Carjam TV HD
- Irene Savchin: Titanium Director
- Introduction to Dictionary Skills
The wondrous discovery of Tutankhamen's tomb in 1929 profoundly influenced archeology and popular culture. The undisturbed intact articles found inside became icons of romance and mystery. Egyptian motifs began to appear in the stylized art deco facades of buildings and in decorative arts. Bohemian glass factories produced decorated elements to be used in the creation of "artifact" jewelry and souvenir items for the Egypt pavilions of World Fairs and Expositions. My Egyptian glass collar is inspired by the wonderful kitsch jewelry that is now found only in the domain of an advanced collector. The glass hexagon pharaoh heads and blue goddess are genuine vintage elements from the 1930s.